Naruto : Missing Chapter Naruto : Missing Chapter

huh?

I do watch the japanese version of the show so I understood the jokes and everything but there are 3 things I found really wrong with it
1. No voices
2. You could have taken a little longer on the characters
3. WAYYYY to long to accomplish so little....

overall, it wasn't very good >.>

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

ehhhhhh

Well, I liked the song until about halfway through the movie, but besides that I didn't think this movie was very good... I didn't like the style of it, the character designs, animation, and those sorts of things... I also don't think this deserved front page, not to mention a spot on the top 50. I'll give you a 5 for effort.

P.S. - After people around me saw this they began telling me Chuck Norris facts every two seconds, litteraly.

Eddy's Got A Gun Eddy's Got A Gun

really funny!!

ROFL really really funny!!!! all my friends think the same!!!

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

It was fun, but repetitive....

I really liked this game. There was one thing that made me mad though. I was on one of the last levels (the one with all the water) and when i got to the end of the water the ninja swam up into a piranha and I kept on taking damage without the stun delay after you get hit! I lost all my health and got a game over >.>

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

pretty good

It was a VERY fun game but the levels and challenges were shockingly easy... Also on the 'get to the top' levels when u hit the E circle sometimes nothing happened, you just go straight through it... but besides that very very good game

Bloby Bloby

Fun

It was addicting and very fun! but you should try to make the blobs look cooler and add some sound but besides that good job!

ilikerps responds:

Yeah.... could you tell me how the heck you got to level 33?